I hope this email finds you and your families well on this New Year’s Eve. We are looking forward to a great New Year at Consentino. I want to thank my 8th grade Honor Society students for coming in this week to help with a few things around the school. Mrs. Lucas, Mr. Jarvis, and I greatly appreciated their help.
Below are some important reminders/events happening next week:
- Jan. 2- No School
- Jan. 4- Gr. 5 Honors Assembly 9:00 am. Gr. 6 Honors Assembly 9:45 am
Basketball Home vs. Sacred Heart- Girls play first.
- Jan. 5- Gr. 7 Honors Assembly 9:00 am. Gr. 8 Honors Assembly 9:45 am.
Basketball Home vs. St. Joseph’s- Boys play first.
PTO Meeting 1:00 pm in Room 8.
- The weather is very cold. We try to go outside whenever possible. Be sure your child is dressed for the elements.
- Students are not allowed in the building before 8:05 am.
- Please do not dismiss your child early from school unless absolutely necessary. Students miss valuable instructional time.
- Do not call the office between 2:30-2:45 pm unless absolutely necessary. This is a very busy time of day.
- Children are considered late after 8:45 am. Be sure your child is on time for school everyday.
Thank you again for all your support. I am truly blessed to work with the best students, parents, and staff in the city of Haverhill.
Happy New Year,