Dr. A. B. Consentino School
12/8 Parent Update
I hope this email finds you and your families well on this Saturday morning. The holiday season is in full swing at Consentino. Our canned food drive is still going on. I want to thank all the families who have donated to this community fundraiser. The weather is starting to feel like winter. Be sure to have your kiddos dressed for outdoor recess. We want the children to get fresh air whenever possible.
Below are some important reminders/events:
- Be sure your child is on time for school each day. He/she is considered tardy after 8:45 am. Do not dismiss your child before 2:45 unless absolutely necessary. Frequent tardies and dismissals negatively impact your child’s education.
- Dec. 12- Christmas concert for middle school. The concert begins at 7:00 pm. In the event of a snow day, we will have the concert on Tuesday night at the same time.
- Dec. 13- Basketball @ Whittier Middle School. Boys play first.
- Dec. 14– Gr. 1-4 Parent/Teacher Conferences 4:00-5:30 pm.
- Dec. 15– Gr. 5-8 Parent/Teacher Conferences 5:00-6:30 pm.
Thank you again for all your support. I am truly blessed to work with the best students, parents, and staff in Haverhill. Enjoy the weekend with your families.